Virgo's RP Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to relax and work on your RP skills via online forums.

Virgo's 1x1 Search List

VirgoBushin (Admin)
    Admin

Virgo's 1x1 Search List Empty Virgo's 1x1 Search List

Post  VirgoBushin (Admin) Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 am

So partly as an example and also because I always make these, Search threads are more or less things you can easily do. Genres to be more precise. Others may use this as a layout for their own. Do not, however, copy my entire post word for word or I will ban for plagiarizing.

A Bit About Me:
    -I am wed in real life, thus I do have a life outside here. So be patient with me. I do get back with my RP partners lest we cancel our RPs.
    -If you wish to RP on another source, I do have messengers. Sometimes they are actually easier and preferred. I never use inboxes though as they get full way too quickly. I will use them or messengers to discuss potential plots though.
    -I have almost 9 years of roleplaying under my belt. If you want advice, I'd be more than happy to give some out. Just ask. I [myself] don't bite. (Warning: Some of my characters might though)
    -I live in EST [North Carolina to be precise].
    -I love anime/manga-related RPs. However, this isn't the only genre I'll do. I can be very flexible.

Rules for RPing with Me:
    -Real life comes before here. Simple as that.
    -Do not say you will only play one/your gender. If I can make the effort to try the opposite sex, I expect the same effort back.
    -If need be, I can double. I will not require this rule but do be open for it in case it is needed. I almost never double alone though. If I do, more often than not so does my partner.
    -Try to do grammar and such properly. Mozilla [and I'm sure other browsers also] does have a spell-checking function. Use it. Minor mistakes every now and again are fine but not every single sentence. I always write at least advanced literate level. Be at least literate with me, please?
    -Regarding the above statement, this means I often write posts as few as 250-300 words or sometimes over 1,000+ words. It depends on my mood. The more inspired I am, the more you'll get back. So please try to give me things to reply to. You'd be amazed at how much of difference details can make in the long run.
    -I never judge on post length as even my own sometimes aren't as good as they could be. But at least never give me one-liners! That is perhaps the only true thing I will ask for, post length-wise.
    -Help me contribute to the plot of the RP! It's very annoying for me to do it all by myself.
    -If you want to leave/quit the RP, at least say so. Just up and leaving without notification though? It doesn't work well with me. I always inform, I hope to get the same type of respect back.
    -Send me a PM/IM with preferences in regards to genres, pairings, etc. you like and any ideas for the plot.
    -If you use an OC for any anime/manga RPs, do not make them invincible! All of mine have weaknesses (emotional, physical, or both); I expect to see the same back.

Genres I'm Willing To Do:
    A quick note on how this works. When you get to the Anime/Manga and Video Games sections, you will see names. Those are whom I'm best at playing, to give hints and ideas for RPs. They are not the only ones however. Thus you can very easily suggest others and we can see where it goes from there on.

Time Periods:
    Spoiler:

Anime/Manga:
    Spoiler:

Books/Video Games:
    Spoiler:

There are plenty of other sub-sections, etc. I'm easily forgetting. I'll add them when I recall them.

Contact Information:
    If any of these types of scenarios interest you, contact me via any of the following methods. They are listed in order of preference.
    AIM - layne05007
    PMs - Via here, of course
    Facebook - Virgobushin
    E-mail - layne915@yahoo.com [If you do this, put in the subject line that you are from the forum and wish to do an RP with me]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:54 am